Friday, 21 December 2012

Perfect Portrait #1

This photo was taken with a shutter speed of 1/60th of a second. The f-stop for this photo was set at f-8. This photo was taken of my mom and my dog, Devon. I feel that this photo shows a close connection between my mom and Devon.My mom is smiling out of happiness in this photo, and it appears that Devon is too. I feel that this photo shows such a close connection between my mom and Devon, because both of them look happy and relaxed. Devon looks calm, happy, and comfortable to be held by my mom and my mom looks relaxed and happy to hold him. I feel that this photo puts more emphasis on Devon then it does on my mom. I feel this because this photo draws the viewers attention to Devon's eyes and his bright white fur.

No comments:

Post a Comment